About The Event
2023 Northern California APWA Scholarship Application
The American Public Works Association (APWA) is an international educational and professional association of public agencies, private sector companies and individuals dedicated to providing high quality public works goods and services.
Submit via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: April 21, 2023
2023 Scholarship Awards
- APWA Northern California Chapter is pleased to announce it will be offering multiple $1,000 scholarships to students considering a career in public works.
See attachment for application process and requirements.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a University, Junior College, or Vocational School or are in their senior year of High School and will be pursuing continuing education.
- Applicants must provide proof of Fall 2023 enrollment or if in high school a letter of acceptance.
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Applicants must provide a copy of official transcripts.
- Scholarship recipients must attend one of the APWA events to receive the scholarship check.
- Applicants must reside within the geographic boundaries of the Northern California Chapter. This chapter covers eleven counties in northwest California: San Francisco, Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Solano, Napa, Sonoma, Lake, Mendocino, Humboldt, and Del Norte.
- Submission of application package should include the following:
- Completed application form (page 3 of this document)
- Completed essay
- Official transcript
- Proof of College or Vocational School Enrollment in Fall 2023
2023 APWA- Scholarship.pdf